You’ll be participating in 1 hour group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
Most of our membership options are Hybrid memberships. They are set up that way to give you the best chance of success at getting to your goals. The Hybrid membership insures that when you sign up for CrossFit of Fremont that you will have a COACH FOR LIFE. The coach that helps you get started will be with you throughout your whole fitness journey here at CFoF. You will have personal training sessions with them so that you can go over your progress, work on your weaknesses and set new goals together. Your coach will be there all the time to check in on you and to make sure that you are constantly seeing the results you want. We also offer our “Bronze” membership that does not come with additional personal training. It is a CrossFit class only membership.
All four of our memberships offer unlimited CrossFit classes. We have four different options for you to choose from.